Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

I boarded the scurvy-dog Yard-Pirates' meeting and beat them down with me logic and a bloody great cutlass. To celebrate me victory, I sailed yonder to the grocery-pirates of Safeway and plundered a bottle of rum and a stack of tuber pies...Pringles, I heard 'em called. I woulda sprung for the premium Captain Morgan, but I was lackin' doubloons...fortunately I remembered me first mate's old phone number, so they didn't cheat me so much.

Mmm...rum and tuber pies!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger El Capitan said…

    I have to say... I am sorely tempted to rework that cutlass a bit, then go have this pirate lass embedded in my epidermis at the local tattoo parlor.

    Bravo on the excellent pirate pics!

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aye, them yard pirates are a troublesome lot, matey, deservin' no quarter. I'm hopin ye made em walk the plank!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004