Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Short Range Day Today

Went to Desert Trails this afternoon with the 9AR. Put two mags through it to sight in the new BUIS and EOTech optics...had one brass jam that I hope will be cleared up by a thorough cleaning. Took the last mag over to the steel range (only one steel target remains...this range has gone to hell in the last year), and did double-tap drills. Me likey the Holosight!

So that's my singular advantage over Jon this Sunday. He's B-Class Limited over my C and a faster shotgunner on most occasions--heaven help me if he brings the semi-auto Bennelli instead of the 870.

Well...I'll just have to shoot faster and better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004