Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thanks, Google

Thanks to Google Image searches, fully three or four percent of the people arriving at my blog come via this picture, from a post about Comedy Central's Drawn Together I did a year and a half ago! Holy Cow, folks, it's just an innocent picture of Princess Clara and Foxxy Love holding hands!






It's not like they're swapping spit in the hot tub, while Captain Hero looks on while playing with his own nipples! Come on, you people! What gives? This is the internet-- there's real pr0n0gr@phy out there! Why are you coming to my PG-13 (usually) blog to get your cartoon bimbo fix?


Or do you like it for the same reason I do, the sick great writing? Then why don't you get here via Google text search? Cuz you're a prevert!

My favorite lines:

Spanky Ham: Nothin reminds me of my first time like a chick crying!

Wooldoor Sockbat: If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Clock Tower.
[cocks a sniper rifle]

Princess Clara: Have you noticed we didn't get any screen time this week?
Toot Braunstein: Well, uh, duh! That's because we've been in the basement all week making this awesome potato gun!

Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling find great new shampoo... also worst lingual nightmare.
[trying to pronounce the brand name Prell]
Ling-Ling: P... Plerr...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Jay.Mac said…

    That's nothing- I get a good number of hits by people doing a Google search for Cheryl Tweedy pictures (Brit pop star). The funny thing is, I've never posted a picture on my blog of her.

    And yet still they come.

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger I'll try that! said…

    Guilty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004