Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

More Lynx

Range Day and Fashion Show!

Michael Bane has the scoobies on the SIG 556 from the SHOT Show.



Gary Busey can pick his nose, but he can't pick a movie project any worse than this. I hope Billy Zane and Mr. aBusey catch AIDS from the same syphilitic biker rapist.

The "Please Mr. Killer don't shoot me while I unlock my gun" device.

The Dawn Patrol Beta.

Mo Better Photoshops at My VRWC.

Porta's Cat is the Energizer Bunny of Gunblog posting. Here's another link; this time, he and his honey go gun shopping. V Day present, maybe? Nice M-1 Carbine pic too!

Analog Kid has a story relevant to the Cheney shooting accident. I don't use birdshot as a home defense load only as a courtesy to ER doctors.

Six Meat once again skewers Aminajinbadamin or whatever his name is....

Josh speaks for my V Day sentiments, exactly. It's a good thing I'm an asocial hermit, cuz I made a big pot of ham and beans to celebrate the day. And, of course, I called my Mom.

Scott Boone on eagles and penis enlargement. Penis, penis, penis, penis!

Why Americans suck at the Biathlon.

Shooting and Pregnancy, by Xavier. And the Tueller Drill. He's another Energizer Bunny!

Double funny: Barbie, you brazen whore!

'Walk the Line' Re-write Features Bi-Curious Johnny Cash; Earns 9 Oscar Nominations


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004