Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Stocking Stuffer

And a door prize! Tam inspired me to include my scanty knife collection in some of my future Gun Pr0n, but my first attempt is kinda silly, but appropriate in its own way. I won the little NAA Mini-22 LR at the 2005 Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun Match's Shooter's Banquet as 2nd Prize (1st was a Springfield XD in .40 S&W). The mini Swiss Army Knife was included in my Christmas stocking, thanks to my shooting buddy Jon, who also included some of my favorite munchies, plus some new Nomex gloves and a cool LED "snakelight" that I can clip to the bill of my cap. Future posts will feature the Knives of Cowboy Blob with some of my under-photographed handguns. There won't be a CB Guns of 2005, because I pretty much blogged them as they occurred...mine my archives for pics of my Ruger .44 Mag, SOCOM-16, and BoG (Box o' Gun) if you haven't seen them yet.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004