Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 09, 2006

I Get Mail

I try to keep this a happy blog, linking to things I find fun and interesting. When Russ Vaughn sends me his latest prose, I put it out right away, not so much for its political content, but because I think he's a talented poet and love his artful way with words. This week I've gotten some unsolicited inputs from other sites that I pass on with minimum comment:

Robin Mullins Boyd of Chickenhawk Express alerts us to some Moonbat Dirty Tricks.

Operation: A Bit of Home
offers ways to send Valentines and CARE packages to out boys and girls at the Sharp End.

I do so with minimum comment because I've not personally vetted the stories for legitimacy, etc. Proceed at your own risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004