Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I've Been a Bad Boy


Yup...I dug into the Halloween candy tonight.

Heehee.

Normally I walk around like an old man the day of and some of the day after a particularly athletic shoot. Sunday, the only pain was from the blisters I get on my toes. Monday, I was just pooped (had my first daytime nap since I quit drinking). Now TODAY the abused muscles are complaining. So a little chocolate was called for.

No oatmeal for breakfast this morning...I realized that I need to use up all the perishables in there before my trip, so I made a kick-ass Spanish-Irish omelette (gotta use potatoes too). Got my daily dose of Vitamin D by driving the convertible to get emissions tested. October in Tucson is the best time to put the ragtop down and zoom around downtown. Actually it was perfect up in Phoenix too. By the end of the match, I wasn't all sweaty (or when the humidity is really low, crusty). It'll be a shock to my system to end up back East next week in the chilly November drizzle. Oh well, I'm growing my beard out for braving the Arctic winds of the Poconos. Must remember not to pack shorts.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great news! It snowed yesterday in N.E. PA. But this weekend it'll be back into the upper 50's. I decided to turn off the A/C. So much for autumn.

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C'mon over and have some of our Halloween candy. There's sure to be more than one little boy can devour on his own.

    DG

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004