Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Squiggy the Pusher

After erecting a double-height plexiglas barrier that Lenny couldn't possibly scale, I was still worried about Squiggy muscling the bowed barrier aside to spring them both, at which time Lenny could probably scale the hallway barrier and have most of a day to get himself into all kinds of ferret trouble. When I got home, they were both safely sacked out in their room and didn't stir for hours. When I popped off the top barrier to give them both a raisin, Lenny grabbed the top of the barrier on his third leap and chinned himself, only to get a scruff and a scolding. My furry little ninja must not challenge me in my own dojo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004