Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Carnival of Cordite #13

The Carnival of Cordite had so many great entries that Gullyborg skipped #12...that and to mark Friday the 13th. Check it out, or cause your mother's gout!

PS: Gullyborg seems to be under the impression that I've got a lot of money. I don't...because I've got a lot of guns! I've been collecting them for almost 30 years and I can count the number I've sold on one hand. If I had a wife (or a life), I'm sure I'd have to make some room (and some money), but I'm a happy hermit miser for the time being.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I once had a nice collection of firearms, but I had to sell most of them to go to law school. The plan is to buy more and better guns after I pass the bar.

    Oh, and I LOVE the Carnival of Cordite logo you have in your ads!

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gully, feel free to steal the graphic/

    MS: Well, if you were a single hermit MSgt, getting flight and FLP pay, you made out pretty well. I dumped most of mine into equity in my house. Of course, average folks with a wife and kids to support have a different story.

    CB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004