Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy BAG Day!

Still no word from my friend in Phoenix concerning the delivery of my single-stack from the gunsmith, so I don't know whether I'm going to score the Trifecta on Buy a Gun Day: Win a Gun, Build a Gun, Buy a Gun. My .45 is due today, but Ed knows I won't need it until I get up there for the May Shoot, so I understand if he juggles his backlog accordingly. Still, the opportunity to score a Three-Fer is exciting!



Update: Sadly, the .45 won't be ready until the end of the month...but I have no complaints!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    Yeah, now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Slap a Trij on top, a twenty in the bottom and stand back!

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    The front sight has a trij insert and I've got a coupla twenties already. Boof! Boof! Lotsa fun!

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger El Capitan said…

    Oh, man... I'm sitting here making Tim Allen 'Tool Time' noises...
    "Arrr arrr arr!!"

    Sweet rifle, dude! Glad to hear it's also bad juju on groundhogs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004