Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't
1. Worked as an extra and stunt man in a movie.
2. Sat through an aerial refueling, sitting backwards (ulp!).
3. Been mistaken for a German in Germany and for a Korean (half-breed, anyway) in Korea.
4. Seen the Korean DMZ up close from a Marine SuperStallion, the Chesapeake Bay from an Army Chinook, and winched into an Air Force Huey.
5. Toured the CIA, NSA, FBI, and the Capitol Building within a week.
6. Received two speeding tickets on the same roadtrip, talked himself out of another.
7. Field-stripped and reassembled a .45 Automatic blindfolded, before graduating high school.
8. Dated a woman five inches taller than I was.
9. Acted as the title character in my high school play.
10. Quit his high-paying job because it was interfering with his blog-reading (well, not the only reason...).