Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Quotes for Boring Meetings

Gee, I sure miss the give-and-take of staff meetings:

1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
7. I'm out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message.
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.
10. Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

Many more at The Stupid Shall Be Punished

My personal go-to line (when I wasn't management): "Sounds like a management problem."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004