Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sunday Ferret Blogging 28 Nov


Got to squeeze the Phoenix Weasels this weekend and noticed that my Lenny and Squiggy are a bit heftier than Rustle (top) and Mooglie now. I think the difference is all the aerobic exercise Jon gives his guys. I'd like to get the L&S out of their room to run around sometime, but I've got to do some major cleaning and re-ferretproofing. The few times I ran the boys with the ferret lure (ferret doll on a string hanging from a guncleaning rod), they did some damage to it. Lenny is very paws-on and has a pretty strong bite. Learned from Jon that his will chase just a pen cap...guess they're not fussy, just need something to chase. I hope it works with mine; usually one of them gets tired of competing and tries to claw his way up my leg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004