Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Link Etiquette and Stuff

Ace of Spades HQ has a good primer for newbie bloggers like myself (I might hit 1,000 visits this week!). I've had to learn of lot of this on-the-job and I think I've done okay. I justify hoarking the beautiful F-86 pic (which didn't have much of an article to link) knowing that the pic itself would make me want to see what else Blogs of War has to offer.

As you might have noticed, my blog is not a hard news site. I assume you're up on the news, or just don't care. I run through my blogroll the first thing in the morning...my favorites list is actually four or five times longer. If one of the more obscure blogs has something I haven't seen elsewhere, that's news I'll link. Other than that, it's guns, cool military stuff, shiny things that distract me, and camouflaged things that distract me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004