Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Argghhh! My Poor Orao Cookie!

Sorry CW...the kid with all the toys slickied the aircraft ID contest...and I didn't even know it! They'd be burning my effigy in the Friedman Auditorium if they even remembered who I was. Sir John at Castle Argghhh slamdunked the answer, but left it in such a cryptic manner that I must return my NSA decoder ring to same safe holding my old brown passport for the past 20 years!

John, give me a day or so to come up with the appropriate tribute (or Email me specifics). Thanks for the traffic you sent my way. Thanks to everybody who saw the post and bent a couple of brain cells to try to solve it. Feel the burn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004