Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Such a Beautiful Sunset

Today, the so-called "Assault Weapon" Ban expired, and I couldn't be happier. What am I going to rush out and buy at the next gun show? Probably nothing. My EVIL-LOOKING gun collection is pretty well actualized with stuff bought before and during the ban. That's right, during the ban; you see, that's why the ban was such a worthless piece of legislation. My tricked out Bushmaster Shorty functions as efficiently as the military's M-4 carbine and looks just as deadly, but was just as legal as my deer gun.

What about high-capacity magazines? We'll I've been competing in IPSC 3-Gun (rather poorly) for the duration of the ban and accumulated enough hi-caps to last a lifetime. Paid through the nose. Maybe I'll pick some up just in case another Donkey Party candidate ever makes it into the White House in my lifetime. I won't hold my breath.

My words to the GFWs that see my hobby as an abomination? What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand? The Second Amendment isn't about hunting.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Kevin said…

    I'm gonna have to try that 3-gun stuff one of these days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004