Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll down for new content.
Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Original Caption:
MADRID, SPAIN - JUNE 30: Duchess of Alba, Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart and Alfonso Diez attend ELLE Awards 25th Anniversary at the Matadero cultural center on June 30, 2011 in Madrid, Spain. (Photo by Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images)
You need not be a blogger to win; however, if you post anonymously, it will be very difficult to recognize you again to design a Blog Ad.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night. Or not.

WINNER!

Rodney Dill of Outside the Beltway is on a roll with:

Joy Behar just shouldn't go out in public without makeup

Other Contests:

Support Your Local Gunfighter
Outside the Beltway
Wizbang


Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Never touch the knot of skin in the back of Joan River's head.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger greg said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger greg said…

    I know the hole for this ventriloquists dummy has to be back here somewhere...

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    Note to self: Next time - approach babe at bar and ask her out on a date before taking the qualudes.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "Damn, I knew I shouldn't have asked Matty the Mortician to fix me up!"


    Oh, and Glenn B, it's 'Quaaludes'. Trust me on this. )

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Joy Behar just shouldn't go out in public without makeup

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "A boy's best friend is his mother."
    - Norman Bates

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    BobG, I like that one so much I riffed on it. But this one's all yours, my friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004