Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic from a movie hopefully to be shown at the Tucson Terrorfest (and maybe a film fest near you)? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

You need not be a blogger to win; however, if you post anonymously, it will be very difficult to recognize you again to design a Blog Ad.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night. Or not.

WINNER!

Snuf of 1219 Studios wins with:
I'M A WOMAN NOW!!!
Other Contests:

Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Wizbang

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    Little Lara Croft begins her career when she accidentally discovers you can rip the heads off of Zombies with you teeth with no ill effect; Zombies have got to bite you to turn you into one of them.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Little Goth Girl In The Jell-EE Jar!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "Hi! My name's Raspberry. My friends Cherry and Pommie think my new look is simply smashing! You?"

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    OK, I found something for Raspberry to wear. Or to wear Raspberry. Or something.

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Snuf said…

    I'M A WOMAN NOW!!!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Rule number 1: Never stand near a sword swallower with hay fever.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Primeval Papa said…

    Are you immune?

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    (Heh!) (ha!) (BWAHAHAHAHA!!!1!!!!)

    Oh.

    How's the weather, man?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004