Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a better caption or photoshop for this Reuters pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Original Caption:
U.S. first lady Michelle Obama (in red) and her family are welcomed by traditional dancers in Gaborone June 24, 2011. With Michelle Obama are (L-R) her mother Marian Robinson, Assistant Minister of Finance and Development Planning Gloria Somolekae, nephew Avery Robinson, daughter Sasha Obama, niece Leslie Robinson and daughter Malia Obama. REUTERS/Charles Dharapak/Pool

You need not be a blogger to win; however, if you post anonymously, it will be very difficult to recognize you again to design a Blog Ad.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night. Or not.

WINNER!

Mostly Cajun wins with:
"I seen better moves in the parkin' lot a' the Circle K on two fo' one fo'ties night."

Other Contests

Support Your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT’s Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous mostly cajun said…

    "I seen better moves in the parkin' lot a' the Circle K on two fo' one fo'ties night."

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Impressed with the touchdown run, the First Lady was overjoyed when Ugabe spiked Sarah Palin's baby.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger greg said…

    No, no no...not just squatting...I want my men to KNEEL in front of me.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous John D said…

    Squatting man: "Hey, nice shoes. I'll trade you five goats and two of my wives for 'em."

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Finally! Someone who can answer "Tastes Great" or "Less Smelly".

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    M'chelle: "Damn, Barack never goes down that far for me!"

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    Michelle Obama conducts interviews for White House servants.

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    In a surprise twist, Huggy Bear is filling in for Angelina Jolie as U.N. goodwill ambassador during Oscar Week.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous RT said…

    "Mom, why did you bring us all the way here when we could have seen half-naked men at the House gym?"

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    "Wanna see me moon-walk next?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004