Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Don't Make Me Come Over There!

Again!

As some of you know, I've been on and off the Korean Peninsula quite a few times and I run out of fingers counting the many provocative incidents that have occurred either on the border, in disputed waters, and even deep inside South Korea. Hot on the news that the Norks have a new uranium enrichment plant, they bombard a South Korean island, killing two ROK Marines (they must have been direct hits -- those guys are pretty tough). I suspect the Nork military is feeling its oats now that Kim Jong-il is on the wane; maybe they're showing Kim Jong-un (Kim Junior) what they can get away with without serious retaliation. Those sharply worded UN resolutions really burn, you see.

So, am I gonna have to find out how this Retired Reserve thing works? Oh, please, give me an excuse to get back in uniform. I even have a set of awesome Sennheiser headphones now. Sure, I'll have to shave, get a haircut, lose some weight, get my clearance resurrected... all worth it to hear the last utterances of the Pyongyang dialect before it's spoken only in Hell.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    Maybe you should just post this picture of you. That should scare them senseless. :)

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    A real uniform! OD green and a proper helmet like my family wore in 3 wars. Add a 1911 and a M1 (of your choice) and the the Norks will be pissing in their pants.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004