Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your spare trigger group.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Lil Bro wins with the Johnny Dangerously ref:
My mother once tried to digitally remove my finger from the trigger... once.

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "Oh great semi-auto, you are my master. COMMAND ME!!!"

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger gunnypink said…

    Mmmmm, .45 cal should be enough to clear out this clap trap.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    My mother once tried to digitally remove my finger from the trigger... once.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Wait for it. . . . wait for it. . . ."

    B Woodman
    III-per

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    "Help me out here, guys. What comes after 'Get set'"?

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kristophr said…

    "What are you hunting Miss?"

    "God."

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Shooter said…

    focus front sight! focus front sight!

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    "In the name of the most high, John Moses Browning, we commend this sacrifice....."






    btw, what the hell is she holding? It looks like a half melted piece of plastic....please say that this is a prop....

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous RT said…

    "Are you sure this ain't a water gun?"

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger The Duck said…

    I'll just wait till he walks across the floor and fire, saw that in a Bruce Willis movie

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "But if I point it down, won't the bullet fall out of the end?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004