Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Meet Big Mac

My tax refund went towards my new Sony prosumer-grade camcorder; another final chunk o' cash went towards a new iMac and a student copy of Adobe Premiere Pro (not quite the editing suite of Apple's Final Cut Pro 6, but within my limited student/semi-pro budget). "Final chunk" meaning "I'm broke again."

I'll use the school's machines with Final Cut for my remaining school projects, but I'll eventually learn Premiere for my freelance work and the Fall Semester's continuation of my film school work.

That junk on the screen is just Apple's iMovie containing our ill-fated movie "Sweet Deal." We used it as a prop for our second film, poking a little fun at our misfortune.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Very impressive. I love it when I get my tax refund, it's like free money, and I always spend it on something I didn't really need, and enjoy the hell out of doing it.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger the pistolero said…

    Nice machine! I work on on just like it. I really do wish the Apple engineers had designed it with the USB ports and headphone jacks on the front, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004