Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Beer o'Clock

Jon never fails to offer me yummy beer when I visit, but on this past long weekend, I played the good guest and brought some tasty brewskis, albeit ones that Jon provided via a Christmas Microbrewed Beer of the Month trial subscription (do I have great friends, or what?).  There were four varieties, three of each, so Jon, the Missus, and I got to sample each of these fine beers.  Later visitors would just have to muddle through with Jon and Kirsten's Pilsner Urquell and Longhammer IPA.

I can't pick a favorite, but this was the best batch IMHO!  Nothing too heavy, just good stuff!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    You can ship a few of those on down to me in Houston. I could use a little class and get away from the 30 pack of Busch Lite I usuall drink ($14.95). Ha. Bet they were good.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Miss calculated found my blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004