Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your surplus magnesium striker!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNERS!

2nd Place: Lil Bro with:
"Today starts a mandatory recall of the new Malibu Barbie Meth Lab."
1st Place: Gordon R. Durand of Zeta Woof wins with:
"Piper! How many times have I told you? Leave the stupid Democrats alone!"


Other Contests:

Outside the Beltway
Family Security Matters
Right Pundits
RT's Ponderings
WILLisms
Wizbang
Support Your Local Gunfighter
TrekMedic

Labels:

27 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    I can kill you with my mind.


    -or-


    That's the last time mom cooks broccoli. I told that bitch it give me the squirts!

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Mmmmmm.... marshmallows.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Gasgwar said…

    Whoa, sux too be them.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops, my bad....thats the last time that Johnny walks home w/ that Susie girl. I told that bitch that he was my man.

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    You're move, Barrymore!

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They had cats,,, I don't like cats.

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Toldya I didn't like to lose at Chutes and Ladders.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cause I didn't like what Mommy made for dinner.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "You light up my life, you give me hope to carry on .....

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger shooter said…

    I did this all for you Jonas Brothers. I'm your number one fan. We'll always be together. Nothing can keep us apart. Nothing!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Zuke said…

    Now my room is clean...Mother.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    " They're Back "

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Mine herehttp://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2008/10/ps-for-blob.html

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Gasgwar said…

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Wanna see what else I can make with my chemistry set?"

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Told Ya,we could get rid of the bed bugs & roaches.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I warned them about that McCain/Palin yard sign.

    or

    See what happens when you don't buy Girl Scout Cookies?

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger TheBitterAmerican said…

    Drew Barrymore is pwned!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    You shouldna pulled daddy's finger

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Today starts a mandatory recall of the new Malibu Barbie Meth Lab.

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Gordon R. Durand said…

    Palin! How many times have I told you? Leave the stupid Democrats alone!

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Gordon R. Durand said…

    Oops. I meant to say:

    Piper! How many times have I told you? Leave the stupid Democrats alone!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger CW said…

    Carrie 3. Opens Friday.

    CW

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    Let's do the village! Let's do the whole f*****g village!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No candy, no peace!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004