Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happiness is a Belt-fed Weapon

But I had to content myself with a full-auto Uzi.

There was no 100-yard-plus rifle shots required in this match, so I brought out the Hebroom for fits and giggles. And Daisy Cat came out to play! On the only stage I got videoed (Thanks, Daisy!) she must have been reading my mind, because she eschewed her rifle and charged the targets with her hi-cap Bersa 9-mm. I hope HKFreak's ladies videoed it, because it was a sight to see the little lady charge and bust caps like that, laughing maniacally all way. She beat my time too! I got pretty good hits, but nailed a paper plate "baby" during my charge (yep, the stage is a variation of Save the Children I've done for the Cactus Halloween shoots). I also hosed my normally disciplined burst control towards the end and had to transition back to the Glock.



It was a Happy Fun Time at the range today!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was great fun!! Here is a fun idea, we could have a late afternoon Halloween pistol only shoot with ghosts and goblins to run after and blast away...
    Daisycat

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    If you thought this match was fun, you should try the Halloween 3-Gun at Ben Avery next week! See my October archives for all three years worth of fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004