Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Not the Winning Caption:

Grand Marshall, professional wrestler and actor Hulk Hogan flexes his arm during the Bacchus Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans, Louisiana in this February 3, 2008 file photo. Hogan's fans can get his autograph via a Web site that puts a new twist on the global $4 billion memorabilia market often beset by fraud.

REUTERS/Lee Celano/Files (UNITED STATES)
Got a caption or photoshop for this Reuters photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that set of barbells you never use.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner! Deathlok of The Temerity of High Maintenance wins with an invisible Mister Microphone and:
"Cherokee People!. . .Cherokee Tri--ibe! So Proud To Live. . . So Proud To Dieeeeee!
Other Contests

Gone Rick Motel (1st Place last week!)
Outside the Beltway
Right Pundits
bRight & Early
Support your Local Gunfighter
Public Pondering
Wizbang

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats right kids, thanks to steroid my genitalia has shrunk to no bigger than my pinkie's fingernail.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Crowd: "Fleximus! Fleximus! Fleximus!"

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sezme said…

    Material to cover bald spot: $10.
    Hairdresser to put peroxide on what's left: $100.
    Gaudy clothing & overpaid stylist: $2000.
    Divorce: Millions.
    Becoming a freak show after you pimp out your family for money? Priceless.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sezme said…

    I'm sure I had a spelling error in that comment and it is bugging me!

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    No, RT, yer spellin' is a-okay, but I ain't gonna check yer math.

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everyone besides Carville Wolfson Arnold and Jesse get out! Goddam body builders and pro-wrestlers were supposed to trump the f*!king voters. A prissy bodybuilder and an illiterate wrestler became governors and I can't get the f#^cking democratic nomination? And now you tell me those fat f&$ks are waddling over to give Obama the nomination?

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    "Cherokee People!. . .Cherokee Tri--ibe! So Proud To Live. . . So Proud To Dieeeeee!

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Mr. T aint got nuthin' on me!

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    oooh...Stinky palm

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "Hey, you can call it mithril if you like, but if you call me a dwarf I'm gonna break you like a twig!"

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    Thanks!

    Go to the site and add some story. . . .it's al the rage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004