Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I got Nothing

Woke up Saturday morning and saw a pond in my back yard. The sky was overcast. I called the Pima Pistol Club Range Master, who told me the wash crossing the range road was wet, but not running YET. None of the ACTS folks had showed up by then. I farted around and finally just said to heck with it. Turns out nine shooters did show up and put on a four stage match. I sure feel like a pussy now.

The *$@%ing cowboys have screwed up the Cactus League's match schedule for Feb. and March, so I'd better get off my butt and practice somewhere. Jon's found some alternative matches at Rio Salado and South Mountain, and PPC has a tactical rifle match on their calendar I might have to check out. But not in the rain.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004