Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this AFP picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. Since ImageShack has been quirky lately, if you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your favorite baby picture!! Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Lil Bro's "[whispered] Psst... if the guy to my left ever offers you sushi... just... say... NO!"

ImageShack login is kinda hosed right now, so the current image redirects to Lil Bro's favorite charity, the ARC.

Other Ongoing Contests:

S.Y.L.G. (Second Place last week)
Rodney Dill (Honorable mention this week!)
Bullwinkle Blog
Willisms
Wizbang








Photoshops:

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    "I'm not drunk. I'm French!"

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "The gay marriage was a success."

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    1. "I'm coming for you, Ricky Bobby!"

    2. Sarkozy entertains the crowd with his rendition of "Putin on the Ritz."

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    Vladimir Putin was embarrassed at G8 meeting when French President Nicolas Sarkozy mimed "Eet's Zis Beeg!" as they exited the restroom.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [whispered] Psst... if the guy to my left ever offers you sushi... just... say... NO!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Yeah, I'm baaack! Failed hard drive or no, Photoshop 5.0 gone or not (some LE version that's half-speed is all I have left...) I'm still in the mix.

    BTW, why are you reading blogs and not backing up your hard drive? To DVD, preferebly. Maxtor sucks...I'm going Western Digital from here on out!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger LBJ said…

    Now Remember - raise one hand if you Like the French. . . . raise BOTH hands of you ARE French.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Don M said…

    Looks like Harry Potter and Dobby are getting blitzed together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004