Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Front Sight Trains Bloggers

How many Gunbloggers can we fit into a Front Sight course?


Full disclosure: Front Sight is offering free gun classes to bloggers who post links for them. My shootin' buddy Jon was already better than me before attending the Gunsite carbine course; this might be my chance to close (some of) the gap! Hopefully, I'll meet some of the other bloggers taking advantage of this wily Public Relations maneuver.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger ZaijiaN said…

    I took the offer as well, should we coordinate a gunblogger training event?

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I anticipate being a busy college student soon, so I'll have to schedule during a break, hopefully before the big 3-Gun Match next year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004