Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Winter is for Other People

Spent a whole month up under the Poconos this winter -- and I had to come back to Tucson to see snow! Figured I'd be able to see some up on Mt. Lemmon or the Rincons this weekend after yesterday's sleet. Who'd'a thunk I'd see snow in my yard before I ever saw it up on the mountains?

Geez, it's still coming down. Good thing I'm just sitting at home watching football, slurping rum and coke, and thanking the heavens that I don't need to drive in this.

And how am I supposed to clear out all those weeds when they have snow on them!?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    I was down in the San Pedro valley when it started.

    Getting up to Oracle was quite the adventure, considering there was six inches on the ground by that time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004