Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Caption/Photoshop Friday

Submit your captions or Photoshops by Monday!

Winner:

Rodney Dill: "Well officer, I run over mah dog, hit a tree, side swiped a car, jumped a curb, and that is when I lost control of my truck."

Runner Up:

Lil Bro: "As the female displays her readiness to mate by flashing her four-ways, the male mounts her from behind. My trusted assistant Jim will collect transmission fluid samples for further study at the Mutual of Omaha laboratories."


PhotoShop: (Dennis at Gone Rick Motel)









Other Contests:
GOP & the City (First place last week!)








Gone Rick Motel








Willisms
Rodney Dill
Bravo Zulu
Right Pundits
Bagel Blogger
Bullwinkle Blog

7 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CNN is reporting that they are still finding dead bodies in New Orleans.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As the female displays her readiness to mate by flashing her four-ways, the male mounts her from behind. My trusted assistant Jim will collect transmission fluid samples for further study at the Mutual of Omaha laboratories.

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy crap! Is that a Ferrari 360??

    Luceey! You got a lot of splainin to do!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Ford to Ferrari: "This is OUR country!"

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    In with a Mini...

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Well officer, I run over mah dog, hit a tree, side swiped a car, jumped a curb, and that is when I lost control of my truck."

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    1. An Aggie two-car garage.

    2. "Honey, I'll be taking the scooter to work this morning!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004