Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Gots da Best Lil Bro in the World

After cursing my younger sibling (not pictured) up and down for cheating at cards (or winning...I forget which) and for telling me he'd just received his mail-order Christmas present to me in the mail, but wouldn't let me see it even though he's been driving on the truck tires I'd chipped in for for a whole week, I gotta let up on the guy...he finally let me fondle the greasy goodness of my giftie tonight. Well, he had to check inside the box to see that they got it right.

Tomorrow I journey down to Laurel MD to hang with my buddy Chief and his wife for the weekend. Nothing more serious than rain in the forecast until after Christmas. I know Mama Nature is saving up the suckiness for my return trip.

Y'all do know what I'm getting for Christmas, right?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A laptop? or that replica Dragoon revolver?

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Comment here.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A Windows XP SP2 disc?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004