Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Some Heavy Metal For Ya



I wasted a few days trying to do something similar in Flash, but even the unfinished product exceeded 4 MBs, so I had nowhere to host it. Enter Windows Moviemaker (now 2MB at 3 mins)...it's not as choreographed as originally planned, but hey--it's something to watch!

Identify the music and win a BlogAd!

You snooze, you lose! Vox correctly identified "End Title Reprise" from one of my favorite movies, Bladerunner. You late-sleeping Easterners can still score a link by guessing why my friend Jon and I call this track "Peggy Music."

4 Comments:

  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger Cutter said…

    John Carpenter?

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger LBJ said…

    peggy music? hmmm. . with pirate day going on all I could think of was a pirates favorite movie (a later film of the Bladerunner folks)
    "Peggy Leg got married"

    I was on duty 21 hours yesterday (arghh) so don't hold me to this.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's funny...this version of the End Title DOES NOT appear on the Original Soundtrack by Vangelis (which I have)...This sounds like the cover done by the New American Orchestra.
    Now where's my Blog Ad? :)

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Vox's Email covered both versions, either of which I would have accepted.

    Your BlogAd is in a manila folder on my dusty shelf waiting for you to win a blog contest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004