Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Caption This!

Win a BlogAd! (If you're not a blogger, I'll post on any subject of your choice!) Contest ends Thursday ('cuz this might be a tough one).
















I tried not to pay too much attention to The Man's P-Shop on my entry to his Weekend Caption Contest. I probably could have hoarked his image and "repurposed" it, but that's (usually) not the way I swing. Anyway, surf on over and try your hand at making fun to two despotheads!

Mmm...Caption Jam. An important part of this imbalanced breakfast!

Brain Fuel: Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Sgt Stryker: Cold as Ice
Wizbang: Dixie Chicken
OTB: Tennessee (Tuxedo) Birdwalk
Gonerick Motel: (First place last week!): Ledneck, hwaitu socksu, Bru Libbon Beah
Willisms: Sh*ttin' on the Dock of the Bay
RightLinx: (First Place last week!): Turn to Stone
Lucky Dawg: Can I Do it I Til I Need Glasses?
Bullwinkle Blog: (First Place last week!): These Boots are Made for Wading
Bravo Zulu: High Anxiety
Commonwealth Conservative: Water (Closet) Music
The Right Place: Iran So Far Away-yayay
Clash of Civilizations: A Thin Line Between Love and Hate

10 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Long unsuccessful at fishing for men, Hildergarde finally found a bait that works.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Before Clearks and That 70's show, Fez and Dante did thing that they were not proud of

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And they said that Rapunzel would never attract a man...

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    Based on the screenplay.
    "Rapunzel, Rapunzel" by Harris Long

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What, no complementary reach around?

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    In the end Salmon Rushdie's Platonic Nurses, the stirring story of two male arabic sexually ambiguous healthcare workers, outsold Satanic Verses in the Middle East.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    If anyone complains about all the photoshopping I've been attempting, I'm going to tell them it's your fault for getting me started.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Liora's Dad said…

    New: sensual regurgitation. It's all the rage in India.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Liora's Dad said…

    I've heard of caring for your young, but this is ridiculous.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger American Warmonger said…

    "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present exibit A as evidence that several key members in the advertising agency are taking hallucinogenic drugs."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004