Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hang On, Squiggy, I'm Going For Help!

I somewhat suspect one of the reasons Lenny's escaped the room three mornings in a row is that he really wants to; perhaps to remind me that the litterboxes and newspapers were more than due for changing. While scooping litter today, my eyes burned and projectile snot flowed from my nose. Dry heaves are not fun. I tried changing papers on an almost daily basis, but my squeamish poop aversion still gagged me. I'd rather dry heave only once or twice a week, thank you. I know it's time to change poo paper when my eyes start itching.

It's the high point of my week.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Firehand said…

    Ok, I admit it; you've got a worse high point than I do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004