Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday Blues

You'd think for a guy who doesn't get up and drive to the office every weekday any more that Mondays would be just like every other day. Mondays without Monday Night Football, that is. What's the point of even getting out of bed? I was visited by the Raisin Hoarking Fairy again this morning...well, it was almost afternoon. Lenny crept into my room and climbed into bed with me...with all the stuff in the house that can distract a ferret, I should be touched that he'd seek out my attention over the opportunity to push every glass picture frame in the living room down to its destruction. No, he didn't crawl in and snuggle up next to his bestest buddy and food dish-filler for a comfy snooze, he crossed my bed like it was on his way to where he was going. When he noticed me, he copped this expectant look, like "Amuse Me, Mortal! And Don't Spare the Raisins!" What he got was a free ride back to his room. Funny, he doesn't do the escape act when I'm out and about in the day time. It's just Squiggy throwing himself at the plexiglas to draw a watergun blast. Lenny must think him such an amateur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004