Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Glock and Knife Show 5

Practicality. That's my Glock 30 and Gerber 450. If it weren't for the sunset of the so-called Assault Weapons Ban, I would have voted the G30 as the Weapon for the 21st Century: ten rounds of the arguably most favored defensive caliber stuffed into the smallest package possible. Mine came already equipped with tritium night sights; I had the extended slide release added later.

My Gerber is my hunting knife, briefcase companion (when I don't fly), and pocket people-sticker when I don't pack heat.

Gee...that's five so far. Am I going to run out of knives before I run out of Glocks? What do you think? Is my knife collection complete? Don't I already own every Glock worth having?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you run out of knives before you run out of Glocks, then I'll start thinking you're not really a guy...

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger AnarchAngel said…

    I prefer the G36, but yeah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004