Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yuk Too

Not much has changed today. My cough isn't as hair-trigger as it was yesterday, but once it gets going, the painful hacking is prolonged. I've taken twelve or fifteen naps today, all the while trying to keep my head elevated. I've had some green tea with lime juice, but nothing solid. I've waxed my moustache with Vicks Vapo-Rub; so far that's kept my slight congestion under control. Something must be breaking, since I'm sweating like a pig instead of chills and body aches. I hope this shit goes away before Friday!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Heckuva cold going around these parts. I'm on the recovery end of probably the same species. Plus I had the added joy of getting a secondary bacterial infection in my nose that caused great quantities of congealed green snot to issue forth.

    Gah! I get a flu shot, and what should hit but a dang rhinovirus!

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    That'll teach ya to stop drinkin! I'm tellin ya, BOOZE. KILLS. GERMS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004