Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Santa's Got a Gun

I got great feedback for the Halloween stages Jon and I did for the October 4th Sunday Practice 3-Gun Match...now the pressure is on. I've already made up four two-gun (pistol and long gun) stages with some kind of Xmas theme, but here's the deal: if I replace one of my stages with yours, you win a Blog Ad on my side bar for a month. If I incorporate elements of your stage into the stages I submit to the league CoFC, you still win a one-month Blog Ad. I'll even try to get Terry to print your URL on the course descriptions posted at the match. If you happen to read my mind and send me a similar stage to one I've already made up, I'll praise your keen intellect with a one-time link on the blog post describing the match. So you're a winner all the way around!
Now that I think of it, I'll post the better ones even if I don't use them and you all can decide after the match which is best. I may just send the whole lot to the League Poobahs and let them decide.

This is you keep you all busy while I drive back to AZ next week. Deadline is next Sunday afternoon, because I think the committee meets the following Monday.

Oh yeah, just send the written descriptions to cowboyblob--at--yahoo-dot--com. Drawings and diagrams are welcome. Try to limit props to those you've seen in past posts or something else that can be rigged up at little or no cost.

Update: Stages submitted to Course of Fire Committee are here.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Goldwater's Ghost said…

    Dang, I can't remember all the words to the 12 Days of Christmas.

    But I'd think partridges would be birdshot targets.

    And pears would explode nicely when hit by rifle rounds.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Zendo Deb said…

    where do you find these cool manga gun images?

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I stumble upon them in Google Images. In this case, I was looking for "Santa with a Gun" and this came up in the search results. I'll dig up the URL; I saved it someplace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004