Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tell Me of Your Homeworld, Usul

Wadcutter has a great funny post on Frank Herbert's Dune. Personally, the 1984 film adaptation is my favorite bad movie and the Sci-Fi Channel adaptation was serviceable, especially since I first saw it off the DVD, without the countless commercials.

Oh, and Sean Young was still so hot.

I bought Firebirds out of the under $10 DVD bin this week...mmm, bad movie, but with hot helicopters and Sean. Plus, I gots ta find my former co-worker who was an extra in the film, parts of which were filmed in Tucson.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Cutter said…

    Sean Young was hotter in Blade Runner.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I've got Blade Runner on DVD and Laserdisc!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sean Young... the love of my teenage life!
    And I love the extended 1984 Dune DVD... I sent it to my brothers in Iraq, and they are loving it too. Its the best version - period. The Scifi version was horrible.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004