Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

More Cooling Problems

As I was reaching into the icemaker bin for some cubes to cool my lemonade, I found a solid mass of wet ice. I thought I heard it making some funny noises yesterday.... Fortunately, I was able to energize my little bar fridge and transfer some stuff. I'm gonna be a chicken-cookin' fool tomorrow. I introduced myself to my new neighbors by giving them a frozen supreme pizza, some boneless chicken breasts and a box of frozen waffles. The stuff I couldn't squeeze into the mini-fridge went into the freezer. That's still cranking out 40 degs. I'm lucky this didn't happen later in the week, after my commissary run. Still, I gotta sit around and wait for a guy to shovel out money to tomorrow. Scheiss.

Update: The freezer froze overnight, but no ice made in the machine; the fridge is at 50 degs, so I'll be calling a repairman anyway, meaning I'll probably be off-line most of the day waiting for the repairman to call.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pull the front cover and vacuum the coils for dust and pet fur, that can grately diminish the fridge cooling effectiveness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004