Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

See...I Get Out

Of course, my house was 90 degrees inside and humid! The AC guy came back today and declared that it was working, despite the fact that it climbed up to 87 degrees before he arrived. It's started to cool down again...I wonder what he did to it.

Jon and I were really looking forward to doing the postal match this morning, but the local range is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays! I knew about the Mondays part, but not Tuesdays until we reached the gate. Jon's social schedule was too tight to truck all the way out to the Tucson Rifle Club, so we'll shoot it separately later in the week.

Oh, yeah...the Hermit Cowboy actually did some socializing! Jon called up a mutual friend down here who was hoping to have dinner with Jon while he's here, so they set up a meet. Chris was a student in my favorite Tech School class; now he's holding down the job Jon retired from. They grow up so fast...he's a MSgt with 18 years in! Feeling old.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a similar problem with my AC just yesterday. Came in and it was 94 degrees in the house. AC guy fixed it this morning. Nice to have cool air again.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If that is Jon, I wanna meet Jon!

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Big fan of Hooters

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004