Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Fatwahs and Fartwads

By now, everybody in the Gun Blogosphere has heard of the threats against Anarchangel for his Team Infidel activities. I almost feel sorry for any ragtard that goes after him. I'm concerned and wish Chris all the best luck.

This weekend, my own blog has had eight visits from Googlers searching for "Team Infidel." One of them was from the GMT zone, the others from American time zones. Are these folks just interested in the story? Or could they be scouting for secondary targets? I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Although I'm not as physically imposing as Chris, I am no worse armed, and fairly well educated in physical security. I am by nature "paranoid enough." Although I blog semi-anonymously, I wouldn't take much brain power to locate me. Just be careful what you look for, ragtard.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004