Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Liberty Meadows Uncensored



Click the pic for Liberty Meadows Uncensored!

Thanks to Jay.Mac at Cryptic Subterranean, I had to spend all morning catching up on Frank Cho's deliciously perverted comic "Liberty Meadows." I thought he'd ended the series a few years ago when he started paying less attention to the funny animal characters at the Meadows and more attention to the total hotness of Brandy and Jen. They're still running the strip at Creators.com, but I don't know if it's new material. I guess my afternoon and evening are spoken for, then. Frank Cho has certainly grown as an artist, but as a comic, he's stuck on luscious, scantily clad vixens (not that there's anything wrong with that)...so it's only natural that he's made the jump out of the comic strip and into comic books. Oy, check out Shanna the She-Devil!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jay.Mac said…

    Hi,

    Thanks for the link- always appreciated. You can get Liberty Meadows delivered by email everyday- I can't quite recall the details at the moment but when I get a chance I'll blog on it. Great comic and fantastic artwork. Again, thanks for the mention.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004