Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Presidential Debatseball Blogging

I hope the debate was more entertaining than this baseball game. Yankees up 3-1 in the 8th. I tried to jump between the debate and the game, but my ferretlike attention span kicked in and I ended up browsing through the bottom half of my favorites list...not my blogroll, mind you. I add two or three blogs a day; it's ballooned to more than three screens long. I pruned it back a bit today. It's tough being a professional blogger :) For all the browsing I did, I didn't find much to link to; in fact, there's lots of mildly amusing stuff out there, but not juicy enough to make a guy who hasn't even checked his snailmail today go through the trouble of commenting.

DaGoddess was looking for a few good pundits or punditzes to guestblog during her impending absence, but she apparently has enough support. I'd hate to alienate her substantial readership with my usual marginal content. Worse, California Fish and Game might raid her home looking for illegal ferrets.

Strike Three! Game over! Yankees suck! I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004