Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Dead Meat

After a four-day shoot spanning the Veterans' Day weekend, we wrapped the Pima Community Colllege Ad-Cin. production of the Western Horror short, "Dead Meat."  It's now up to the Spring semester Post-Production class to bring it to the premiere at the May Student Showcase.

Pictured are Taylor Plecity (bottom) and Robert Arizonn, part of a very talented cast of which I was the Weakest Link, being the only non-actor among them.  Fortunately, the role of Harper the Bartender was ideal for me -- no complicated dialogue and nothing to over-challenge my limited range of acting.

When not in front of the camera, I took advantage of the set lighting to shoot behind-the-scenes for my Digi-Photo Final portfolio.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wouldn't think anyone being eaten by a zombie should be smiling!

    Merle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004