Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fifth Saturday Sub-Gun/PCC Fun

Jon challenged his Brother-in-law Falcon of the Epic Beard to a friendly wager at the range, shot a good match, but squeaked under the 25% handicap by 0.4 points for the newcomer to Run and Gun.

 I shot a Clean Match, but had a horrible malfunction (gun tried to load a round sideways) that killed my time. I'm treating that as a magazine issue, since the next stage went without a hitch. I had some pretty awesome triple-taps!

We might have shot our last match for a while with our young friend Grant, who's won an appointment to West Point, so Jon let him use his full-auto 9-mm AR. We had almost as much fun watching him as he had Going Rock'n'Roll.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004