Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

What Spring Break?

You'd think I'd have plenty of time to blog during Spring Break.... No thanks to Advanced Video Production, I got maybe a day and a half off and most of that was spent sleeping off the all-nighter shoot from Sunday. My own shoot was TUE-WED, then I humped every bit of the Cowboy Blob Production company to a another classmate's shoot yesterday and today (we have to participate in three classmates' productions, as well as our own).

Okay, there were some perks to being on that latest shoot.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of these does not belong

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    This is screaming for a caption contest.

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    "One of these does not belong"

    Only because he's not dressed to the nines as a pimp.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004