Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Shuffle

Haven't even started on my Intro to Logic homework yet and already I've succumbed to two nap attacks... this after drinking real coffee this morning! I've got some green sun tea brewing on the back porch. That'll keep me wired tonight, I'm sure.

Instead of selecting a chunk of the alphabet to play on the Shuffle, I just sorted by size, then highlighted every Mp3 from 1,000 to 2,000 kB. Good mix!

1. ZZ Top - Heard it on the X
2. Lindsay Buckingham - Say We'll Meet Again
3. Mahogany Rush - Sister Change
4. Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia
5. Charlie Daniels Band - In America
6. Orleans - Dance with Me
7. Indigo Girls - Kid Fears
8. Stevie Nicks - After the Glitter Fades
9. Santana - Evil Ways
10. Joe Stampley - If You Don't Know Me By Now
11. Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
12. Alanis Morissette - Would Not Come
13. Linda Ronstadt - Hurts So Bad
14. Spyro Gyra - Limelight
15. Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin'
16. Rush - Bastille Day
17. Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
18. Bangles - Where Were You When I Needed You?
19. Crosby, Stills, and Nash - I Give You Blind
20. Billy Joel - She's Always a Woman to Me
21. Cinderella - Gypsy Road
22. Dr. Hook - A Little Bit More
23. Journey - Send Her My Love
24. Judas Priest - Parental Guidance
25. ABBA - Take a Chance on Me

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Joanie said…

    I know I'm a week late on this, but I highly approve of this list. #8 in particular is one of my faves.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004