Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Studnutness

Tuesday we did out first Video Production shoot. The good news is that we've got a couple of pros on our team -- we had by far the best video. The bad news is that my time in front of the camera cut waaaay into my time behind it. I'll have to see if I can shake loose a copy of our effort from the Professor.

My Film class is proceeding apace without the hectic shooting schedule of Video. I'm on a smaller team there and whipped out a screenplay fast enough to secure the position of screenwriter. It all had to do with my wondering what to write, then wondering, "How can I turn this into an excuse to get the 'Stang out of the garage (with a charged battery) before April?" I'll try to get a copy of that YouTubed, as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004